Sunday, September 2, 2007

Summer Swimming

One of the best things about summer is SWIMMING! I love it when our whole family gets to go swimming together. These pictures are acutally from Mike Madsen's birthday party. Happy B-day Mike! Mr. Shiffler took the pics and was kind enough to give them to me. He is great at taking pictures that capture moments, without relying on the pose.




Can I say how much I love Collin Flinstone Feet? These adorable feet have caused many problems when it comes to finding a shoe that fits a foot thats shaped like a rectangle brick. Aren't they cute though?

6 comments:

sherrie said...

Family swimming to keep you cool in hot Bama country looks like a lot of fun.

sherrie said...

Love those cute flinstone feet, except when having to return many shoes that don't fit. You'll grow into them. Sam is size 11.

Caroline said...

Very very cute pictures! That Collin is a cutie!

lramey said...

lol- those are soooo cute! I love his feet! I can't wait to see his lil brother soon!!!!

Shannon & Summer said...

Hello! Just checkin' in on the blog to see what you have been up to!

Jeni said...

I know, JEsse Ann! Ethan's feet are just like this and I love them! I love your blog!