Thursday, November 15, 2007

Casen
















I guess I am just adding random pictures with no organization or order...but here are some newer pictures of sweet little Casen and our family.
We have had a lot of busy days around here. It started with my mom coming out when I had Casen. It was so fun to see her, and she was soooooooo much help with Collin when Casen was born. I didn't want her to leave! Then a few days later Dave's mom came out for a week, and his sister Carolyn. It was lots of fun to have them here, and lots of help. Collin loved all the play mates. We also had some friends Matt and Andy and Shannon and their Connor visit a few weeks later. I have loved all the company! Now I am just trying to handle the wild one and Casen all by myself-- well I guess I have Dave too! Just kidding, but Dave has been sooo much help, especially while I was sick. He is so busy with all his school and work and taking care of us.

1 comment:

lramey said...

seriously, I can't get over how beautiful you look w/your hair that color- if Dave that you were a Hot Wife before, well, think again Mr.!

I kinda sound like I'm in love with you- but I'm not! Just friends Jess, just friends.

Collin's getting so huge, and he's soooooo freakin' cute! He and Conli really should be betrothed....( i don't know how to spell that)

Casen's darling- of course!

love you guys!