Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Playing Catch Up

I guess I am loosing a bit of motivation to keep up on my blog.... But for some special reason motivation has crept in tonight and I am going to post! It could be the fact that tomorrow is the only day I do not wake up to teach an aerobics class in the morning, or it could be that we are expecting baby #3, and I have yet announced it on my blog, or it could be that we just went on wonderful family trip to Disney Land, Sea World and the beach house and I want to share a few of the cute pictures.
None the less... here it is.

Greeen Smoothies: An New Mink Family Breakfast Tradition


Christmas:Because Christmas was many moons ago I will not take time to post all the pictures. Just a few, so I can remember the moments!
Grandpa Worley playing with the boys.
Christmas Morning was like a dream come true to these boys! Especially Collin who had been VERY anxious for Santa to come. (I don't think these pictures quite justify)

Jena and Shane seem to be pretty happy.
Collin showing off on his new razor.This makes me laugh

Here my bro Sam is busting out huge willies on his new mountain bike.

Christmas Crafts

Sledding on Cedar Hills Golf Course
We were checking out the long horn sheep right next to us sledding. Dave LOVES that kind of stuff.
Colesons new pup: Blue
Temple Square for FHE

My lovely sister and mother

Super Hero's in their jammies to the rescue...


And then I walked back in to find what Collin had taught Casen to do...

No comments: