Monday, July 9, 2007

Gulf Shores Beach :)


Collin had a few rough moments on the last day out in the sun.... this doesn't even show the worst of it I have to admit. He would just start freaking out and throw himself in the sand when he was all wet. I felt so bad, but had to take a pic! And the picture below is just Dave and I standing on the deck of the condo we stayed in.
Mark, Mike, Hayden, and Thad.
Mmm...love that.
The famous LuLu's... where we ate over the beach.

I must share this story about the also very famous southern restaurant "Lamberts, home of the throwed roll." YES, they actually throw rolls at you. You just yell out hot roll when the server walks by and he/she throw it across the room to you. They are huge rolls, and so hot. I was almost busted right in the head... I turned around to see a roll flying at me like a baseball, I ducked and barely missed it. But, thankfully Mike our friend caught it, to his delight. Our server (who I think was a midget) kept playing all these practical jokes on ME! Of course, I sat on the end, and am more gullible than I like to admit. She kept pretending to do things to me, like squirt ketchup, spill drinks, and drop trays of food on me. And of course EVERY time I would freak out and scream, while trying to catch all the food falling on me. Every one else loved it.
Oh.. and I must mention.... SOUTHERN.... oh my goodness...fried everything... all the appetizers you want. A person could gain 20 pounds in one day there.
Collin didn't care much for the food...but he loved the wood train outside you could play on. Thank goodness we had it for our hour wait! He is obsessed with choo choos. I love it.


7 comments:

Dayna said...

JesseAnn! Hi, This is Dayna (Powell)Blauer. We clogged together. You are the cutest girl in the world. Your family is so cute too! We have a blog also, check it out. Love ya girl!

lramey said...

HEllo!!!! I'm so glad that I reminded you that you had a blog so that you could put the CUTEST pictures on it!!!! Look at your cute lil family! You are such the "hot wife"...as your husband would tell me!!! Love it, Love you, love everything!

Bree said...

HEY! It's Brianna Hafen! I was just linking around blogs and found yours from Emilie Nuttall! I just wanted to say hello, it's been a long time! in fact, I had no idea that you had a little boy! How adorable! We had a boy in December, Luke. Aren't they so much fun?!?!?

Hope to hear from you soon!

-Bree

Babata said...

Hey Jesse! I didn't know you were a 'blogger'...you should share it with the family too!!!! Anyway, I'm trying it out, we'll see how it goes!

Caroline said...

Okay-that is cracking me up seeing Collin laying in the sand. We are going to the beach in August and I am anxious to see how John Evan will do!

Thad said...

Nice pics of our trip to Gulf Shores. I think we all had a good time. Too bad you don't have one of Dave and me parasailing.

Unknown said...

Ha ha the one of Collin laying in the sand is hilarious!!! Looks like a pretty awesome trip.