Sunday, July 8, 2007

Worley Family



Yes... we may look a little crazy, but give us a break, we actually finished. Considering we didn't train much... we were a little nervous. 1st triathlon down... can't wait till next summer when I'm not big and prego... we want to do a longer one.
And the pic... my bros.... typical morning faces for them.. unless of course its one of the morning's my mom FORCES them to go to swim team. Then it gets real scary. Gotta love it...






Collin actually got to go to the Hogle Zoo two times while I was visiting Utah. The first time I went with my delightful friend Lisa and her kids, and the second time with Grandma Heninger and the cousins. He loved it. The pic of him pointing to the glass, is at the white crocodile. We did all kinds of stuff in Utah! We went swimming lots at Grandma Heningers, and played with cousins, we went swimming at Riverside with Grandma Worley, we went shopping (a lot), went to the parade, 7 peaks, Mom (that would be me) played with friends, worked out, played at the park with Collin and my bros, watched Sammy and Coleson tear it up at baseball games, ate Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory caramel Apples (mmm...sooo good... which was my only real goal to accomplish while I was there), and even finished my first triathlon (sprint size) with my mom and Jena.
Miss Sherrie threw a huge party at MySmartWorld preschool, so me and Collin joined in on the party fun.


4 comments:

Todd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emilie said...

So I posted a comment, then realized I was signed in as Todd, thought that might seem wierd, so I deleted it and here I am. :) I am so excited to find you blog! You are darling and I can't believe you did that race while prego! But Please don't ever call yourself "big" again, because I would kill to look like you! Your family is so darling.
Em

Caroline said...

Congrats! How much fun to do a triathalon with your family!

Unknown said...

Jesse that is so impressive a triathlon while pregnant... How do you do it?