Sunday, June 29, 2008

GrEeN GOo and mORe

So, I have been plenty busy running around to family parties, ward parties, birthdays, showers, weddings and more.... BUT, in the mean time I have been trying to find some things to do that Collin will actually enjoy (besides swimming- I think he can only handle so much of that) So we made GReEn GoO! It was lots of fun... you might want to try it out. But I suggest you make it outside on your porch or deck or something , cause Collin went crazy and I had a lot of cleaning up to do. Half way through we took it outside. It just sprayed off with my hose. The longer it sits around and you play with it, the harder and firmer it starts to get. It doesn't stick to you either, you can just peel it off. It's really really cool! (listen to me, I sounds like a kid!)
Anyhow, these are the ingredients:
1 box 16 oz cornstarch
1 1/2 cups water
about 10-15 drops of green food coloring.



In the picture below...Collin picked to wear his head band an boots to go out and play :)

Dave and Collin decorated this beautiful scooter. Collin was pretty pumped about it!
My bros... what can I say?
My mom... what can I not say? She is wonderful!


Case is seriously the happiest man alive! I love him!

Happy Birthday Dad!!! I love you! Collin throughly enjoyed fingerprinting your new wall hangings for you!

Happy Birthday Lisa!

3 comments:

The Hille's said...

Hey you! I'm sorry we could never get together! We will have to hook up when we come back to visit.

Your boys are getting so big. They are cuties! (they take after their mom) I'm glad things are going well!

Eleyna Julia said...

I love summer! Looks like you guys have been up to lots of fun stuff. Good job letting Collin make green goo-he must have been in heaven. I still want to come and see your house sometime...

Caroline said...

oh my kids would love the green goo!
Cute pictures!
Miss y'all!