Sunday, June 8, 2008

Beach Bums

Daddy with his FEARLESS CARELESS and WILD beach boy.



April looking cute as ever!

My sis Jena got to hang out on Memorial day at the beach with us.


(Post intense-workout hair)






After I spent the week in Corona, Dave came out and we headed out to my sister- in- law (April) husbands family beach house in Ventura, California. It was SO much fun! We spent a whole week being beach bums with our house right off the beach! April has three little boys Tyler (5), Jacob (who is just a few months older than Collin, pictured above) and Joshua (who 6 weeks older than Casen.) The boys had never ending fun at the beach together. Well, I guess thats only half true, because when we went back to the beach house they fought over toys quite a bit! They had their only little house in the back of the house where all the toys were, a TV with movies and a couch. That was pretty sweet, cause we always sent them to play in there (away from us). But it was so fun to see the boys all together. When I was a kid I thought their was nothing better than when we took trips with my cousins. They rocked :) Anyways, April and I went for a run/roller blade extravaganza almost every day on the trail by the beach! I tell ya, there is no better place to take a run then on a trail next to the beach. It was so beautiful, never mind the low altitude which was easy to breath in, and perfect running weather in the morning breeze- Oh and someone I love talking to the whole time. :)
April and Benjamin are so sweet to always share the beach houses with us. We really have enjoyed all the times we have spent at the beach and with them. Thanks a ton you guys!

2 comments:

The Hille's said...

It looks like you guys had a blast! I'm way jelious! We will have to get together soon! Take care.

jena marie said...

You got the cutest pics of the boys, I only wish we could have recorded Collin attacking the waves like a crazy man! He is SO wild and I love it. Thanks for letting me play for a day, it was a blast!