Friday, May 23, 2008

California....



So I am currently visiting my sister Jena and my aunt Yvette and my cousins in Calirfornia. My cousins Brinli Azia are close to Collins age. He loves them and calls them "HIS girls" He always says, "where are my girls at?" or "My girls are awake!" So cute!!!
Its been a fun trip, unfortunely its cold and rainy today, so no swimming today! The boys and I have been here for almost a week and Dave is coming out in a few days. We are excited to see Dave! We miss you hun and can't wait until you get here!

6 comments:

lramey said...

dude, Collin is hilarious!! but of course he is- cuz you guys are so funny too, but really, i'm laughing so hard right now! "where my girls at!!!"

hhahahahahaha

Dave and Shelby said...

Hi,
This is Shelby (Phillips) Christensen. How are you doing. Your blog is so cute. I can not believe you have two boys. They are darling. I did not even look to see where you are living. You look as cute as ever. My blog is daveandshelby.blogspot. i am hoping I can connect to some of our friends from your site. I have not seen or talked to anyone in so long. Just a warning I have not updated my blog in so long. Hope to talk to you soon. Shelby

Kristi F. said...

That looks like so much fun! I would love to get together when you are back! Send me an email with your phone number and we can plan it. my email is kristi@bartlett-title.com

Meghan said...

What a fun vacation! I bet you really needed it after moving twice in one year. Collin looks like he is having so much fun. They are both getting so big. Casen is like a different baby now. Can't wait to see you guys in about 6 more weeks!

Caroline said...

WOW! Looks like lots of fun! Can't wait to see pictures of your new house!

jena marie said...

You have definately put those suitcases to work this year! That was super fun having you guys out here! Asia and Brinley ask me every day, "Where is Collin and his mom at, and the baby?"