Friday, May 23, 2008

Happy Birthday MOM!

My mom and her brother Brett and my bro Sammy.

We tried to get a shot of everyone...got most everybody but a few stragglers.

Colt brought his drawing he did, which he had no idea he was so talented. Collin flew (ran) around diplaying his incredible superman technique, precision, and strength! ;)

Rowdy boys showed off their bmx biking tricks on movie clips they created.

Grandma and Grandpa Heninger looking great! We love you so much! Grandma you possibly the funnest grandmother anyone could ever imagine! Hope you enjoyed everyones talent!

The cute girls showed off some great talent singing dancing and doing tricks in our talent show as a dift to Grandma for mothers day!

Happy Birthday MOM! My mom is the most wonderful woman and a best friend! Thanks for being the best mom I could have asked for! Here are some pics of the b-day/mothers day bash at my house. (Better late than never?)
Dave and I spoke in Sacrament Meeting on Sunday (Mothers Day) It ended up being a really neat experience because we had the chance to think about our moms alot. We were both blessed with great moms! We love you guys!

1 comment:

jena marie said...

So fun...wish I was there.