Saturday, May 3, 2008

Monkey Man




So a few days ago Collin, Case and I were playing in our new back yard (that we love, may I add) and he kept throwing his airplane over the fence. I told him not to do it anymore, cause if he did, we wouldn't be able to get it. (Just in case you didn't know, that is because it is a golf course behind us, and I didn't want him to think he could always throw things over and I would always get them) But Collin, being himself continued to throw until it went over. I told him he lost it now and I couldn't get it, and he told me to climb over and get it. But trying to teach him a lesson, I said no. A little while later I went inside to the kitchen and looked out my window and this is what I saw!!! I couldn't believe it, but I should have. Its just like Collin. I ran out, and asked him to get down, and he wouldn't, so I went I grabbed my camera. I thought he would like to see him self when hes older doing this at age 2! Eventually I had to pull him off, because he swung his leg over, and I didn't know what would happen once he was all the way over.

5 comments:

Thad said...

I'm proud of Collin for figuring that out. It should be easy for him since his feet are small enough to fit in those chain-link squares.

The Hille's said...

I love it! What a true boy! You're going to have your hands full with that boy!

Eleyna Julia said...

WOW! You are quite the mom, I would have freaked out! Collin is so cute. That kid has personality! Who does he take after more, mom or dad?

wendy said...

Oh come on Jess-you would have just climbed right over the fence and gotten him!!what a boy! I love it and I need one of those in my house!

Olivia said...

Hey Jess! How are things going? I hope you guys are enjoying Utah! We have a blog now (just of us) but it's http://blueoj.blogspot.com/. Check it out and I would love to chat more! Hope you guys are doing well!