Friday, May 23, 2008

Dicovery Gateway








Our family went with Andy Shannon and Connor to the childrens museum at gateway. It was so neat for Colllin!!!!!!!!!!!! He loved it!!!!! These are just a few of the fun things he did. I wish I could go there all the time and just let Collin go at it! What a great break that would be for me! The picture above, and the other of Collin is us inside a real mediback helicopter. It was also cool for Dave, because he was able to tell Collin that this is the helicopter Papa Mink flew in the army!!!!!

3 comments:

lramey said...

we must go when you get home- i'll start saving up!!!

Eleyna Julia said...

What a fun place! We need a cool kid's museum in Utah County. Collin is getting so big and handsome. I love having you guys in Utah again!

Caroline said...

I love the picture of Collin hanging in the life jacket! Looks like a fun museum!