Friday, October 10, 2008

Conference


Conference was wonderful this last week.  I was so grateful to hear President Monson address us as our Prophet.  I am sooooo grateful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Da Saints.  I am soooo thankful for a loving Heavenly Father and for His son Jesus Christ and for the Spirit I felt while listening to His Prophet and Apostles speak to us.  In between the Sunday sessions, we took a walk up to BridaVeil with my mom and sister.  They are both wonderful people!
I love this picture of my mom and Collin, because it totally shows what my moms personality is like.  She was running Collin all around to try and keep him from getting out of that stroller we wanted him to stay in.
I ran ahead to get a shot of how pretty the leaves are right now!  Fall is a great time of year!
So I had to take a picture of cute little CAse in this Alabama hoodie sweatshirt.  I have pictures of Collin in this same hoodie 2 years ago around the exact same time of year in this same stroller.  I love this sweatshirt.  Dave bought it when he started school and I was expecting Collin.

2 comments:

heidi said...

i love that little sweatshirt. roll tide!!!

Thad said...

Love the sweatshirt JesseAnn.