Thursday, October 30, 2008

Zoosical House


Collin, Casen and I went to Kangaroo Zoo together. Just us three! It was soooo much fun.!!! The first hour Casen slept in his stroller, so Collin and I went crazy. We played so hard. When Casen woke up , he was scared out of his mind. After about 30 minutes he started getting warmed up. But the first half hour he wouldn't let go of my shoulder. You can see how scared he looks in the picture of me and him. I had to pry him off to get that picture. But Collin had a blast, he climbed up this slide and did it over and over and over!




Finally the little C warmed up to the place.
The 2 amigos and I made a Halloween haunted gingerbread house. Collin was so particular about where he placed every piece of candy. Collin is really into creating lines and patterns out of anything and everything he can get his hands on. As you can see below, Casen didn't quite enjoy it as much as Collin, I had him buckled in the high chair- watching and eating candy-

Dave has season tickets to BYU this season and we finally made it to a game together! Go cougs!
After the game Collin and I went to the "Suesical" with my mom and Coleson. It was adorable!!! Collin actually sat and watched it too- on the fun songs he jumped right out in the isle and started dancing! On one of the slow songs and longer scenes he ran out! But if you know Collin, its just Collin! Here are some pictures with the characters after the show.


My sister Jena and brother Sammy both had birthdays this last week! We have been celebrating quite a bit this month!


These are the cooks I made for Sam... they rocked, I 'll be honest.

No comments: