Sunday, November 23, 2008

Dave's Dad Skills

I was recently scrolling through my recent pictures to see if any of them were pictures I might want to put on my blog, and these are what I found. Therefore, I thought I would dedicate this post to.... drum roll please..... DAVE, damizzle, the big mutt, big hun, the mink meister! haha, ( I am probably the only one who thinks that is funny) Anways, Dave is a really good Dad to Collin and Casen and husband to me, and I thought he deserved some props!

Here we have Dave and Shane (Jena's b_______d) helping me take off the broken Christmas lights on my tree. I thought it was really nice they helped me with this (on a Firday night). As you can see from the picture Dave is a little less motivated about it than Shane, even though its Dave's tree. Hmmm... But none the less, the tree was accomplished and I was very grateful!

Now that I have started working on Tuesday nights Dave has to man handle the C's all by himself for a whole night!!!! I always ask him lots of questions about how it went, how he got them to bed... on and on and on.... and I went up stairs to see this!!! So PRECIOUS! Dave said his technique works better than mine (each to their own room) his method calls for all going to one bed, the most comfy bed!
With the next picture we have Dave walking home with Collin's best friend in our ward and his dad! I had to stay a few minutes after church, and while driving home I caught this! Of course, I pulled over and took a picture. Pictures like this are priceless. I hope Collin remembers these kinds of things.


And finally, just because I am thinking of it, I want to post Daves new site and business he just launched. I am thankful for all the hard work he does for our family. :0)
Check it out and refer it on! :)
Anways, Happiness to all and to all a good night!

4 comments:

lramey said...

jess- you're hilarious!!!!

i'm definitely going to call him damizzle or mink meister from now on- i thought that was funny too!

McKenzie said...

I found it! It was so fun to hang out with you guys the other night. Brad really enjoyed talking with you and your husband, we need to do it again soon. You kids are adorable!
Kenz

Greg and Lisa said...

Hey Minks,
I haven't peeked in for a while, but it looks like you have all been busy. Jesse Ann, I have to laugh because I paint my toes when my kids bath too, it's the only time that I have a few minutes without them getting me!!
We went private with our blog, if you guys want, no pressure, but send me your email and we will invite ya. I hope you are doing well - Congrats with the new business too - I hope all goes well! Lisa
lisapadooza@yahoo.com

Olivia said...

Minks! I miss you guys so much! And going through your blog just made it even worse. We are coming to Utah on Christmas day!! And we'll be there for a week. My bro is coming back from his mission so lots of family time, but we are for sure planning on seeing you guys. Can't wait to see you and meet your kiddos! Let us know your schedule.