Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween

This Halloween Collin was a scary monster and Casen was a cute little chicken. Once Collin figured out what trick or treating was all about he didn't want to stop. He loved it, and we were even trick or treating in the rain. The night before Halloween we had our ward Halloween party (which I was in charge of) so things were super busy up until then. I was a 70s girl whos feet freaking KILLED at the end of the night. Collin didn't want me to be a 70's girl. He told me that he wanted me to be a princess (because of a dress he saw). So the next night when we went trick or treating I dressed up as a princess in one of my high school dance dresses and tiaras. He was really happy I was princess :) (The things we do for kids!) The next morning on Halloween we went outside in our jammies and played in the new leaves. I don't know what it is about me and leaves... maybe I am kinda weird. But I just have so many fun memories of playing outside int he leaves when I was a little girl, that I guess I want my boys to have fun to also. Who knows?


During the day we made a run by Costco after visiting grandma Worley and the were hugging each other int he cart. It was soo cute! I had them wear their costumes (because we just showed them to grandma) It was so cute! Collin decided he had enough of it a few minutes into Costco.





2 comments:

Tiffany Fackrell said...

Love the chicken! Cambree was a chicken too, almost the same costume!! I love playing in the leaves!

Tiffany (Byington) Fackrell

The Hille's said...

I love the fall pictures! Especially the one where Collin has in arm around Casen. Too cute! I'm glad you guys had a good Halloween!