Monday, March 23, 2009

Hello world.

Mink Mania begins....

Can anyone else beleive how old Casen looks? Collin is still supposed to be his age and Casen a baby. What happened?


The last time I posted any pictures of my kids was DECEMBER! That is in sane! While we were in New Mexico for Christmas, we lost our battery charger to our camera. It took us until now to actually buy a new charger for the battery that was dead. Sometimes we struggle with stuff like that. Anyways... It has been almost 3 months since I have taken any pictures of my kids. Thankfully, Dave has taken a few pictures on his iphone. During the last 3 months we did quite a few fun things. Most of all we have just been living and loving life with our 2 boys. Dave did have another birthday (one year older and wiser) I don't know if he wants me to pubicaly announce his age. We went snowboarding a couple times. Dave and I also took a really fun Valentines get a way to Wolf Creek up Ogden Canyon with out the kids for 2 1/2 days. We were also able to go the beach house in Ventura with my sister in law, Aprils family. It was a blast, and so relaxing. We have also enjoyed all the warm weather we received early int he year. Collin has really been enjoying preschool at MySmartWorld. Oh, and how can I forget... Dave built a chicken coop. And just so you understand how crazy that is... Dave NEVER builds. I don't like animals, and now we have a chicken coop with baby chicks. Seriously, I never imagined in my wildest dreams. In fact, I am almost embarrassed to be telling anybody about this. But its the truth, we are chicken owners. I have to admit the baby chicks are SOOO cute and the boys absolutely love them. Collin sings to them, plays with them, sits and watches, feeds them, and holds them all he can. Casen loves them to, but almost kills them EVERY single time he grabs them... So it's a little difficult to manage. Anyways, back tot he point, we did this for the boys and thats what matters. They lay colored eggs and there are little doors just for the boys open and get the eggs.
So here are some OLD pictures that I just saw on my camera from December.... and then the rest are random ones I found on Daves phone.
I have to admit I am excited to be back in the blogging world! I am also excited to see what everyone else has been up to... as I haven't even checked out all my bloggers in forever!
The pictures start with the most recent and move backward.

Little Chicks




At the beach




This tree was at the church in Ventura, by the beach. It is massive. These pictures don't even do justice.
We have a golf course by our house and a bed of ricks with a river. When the nice whether came we played outside on the greens and river all Sunday afternoon.






Old CHRISTMAS Pictures!
Blizzard Boarding...
Christmas in New Mex

Collin and uncle Mathew playing with Grandma Mink


Dave and his grandma Willis, we were so lucky to have her come for Christmas!





My grandma and grandpa Worley.Uncle Sam

Collin and my dad.

Noah and Olivia visited us from Oregon. We loved it and miss them so much!


Collins first time Ice Skating. He handled it like a champ!
(With the help of an orange cone.)Look at my skills... I really wanted to show this off. :)
My fam came along

ROLL TIDE.... UT vs AL ... we went in full Bama gear to the Melchiors, and Andy was happy to see us go down.

"Batman house" was Collins favorite thing Santa brought him. Collin and Connor playing.
Old cute pictures of the boys.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You all are so cute. It was fun to read this and catch up. Are you guys going to the beach house in July? Love Ya.

The Hille's said...

Welcome back! I'm so glad you finally posted pictures of your kids! They are looking so grown up! They are so adorable! It looks like you guys have been having fun these past couple of months! Can't wait to see you guys a little more!

April-Benjamin said...

Wow- that is one huge post! So you got a chicken coop? Welcome to the world of farming :)

It was a fun trip.

Kira Jay said...

It's good to see some pictures of your cute family and hear an update! Looks like you guys are really enjoying Utah! Casen and Collin have both gotten big and are still very adorable!!

Katy said...

I think it's cool that you have some chickens. Kids love that stuff. We had some for just a couple of months last year; Jesse's Mom got them for the kids at Easter. I've heard of the kind that lay colored eggs; those are so cool!

Stefanie said...

You are SOOOO pretty Jesse Ann! Just wanted to say hey :)