Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hawaii Girls Trip!

I took a trip to Hawaii with just my mom and my sister Jena. It was so amazing. We went to Kauai for 3 days and Honolulu for 3 days. Here are a few pics I took in the slide show. I just found this song and loved it. It doesn't really do with Hawaii, but its a good song. Sense I don't have any music on my blog, I thought it might help out. Thanks Jena and Mom for such a fun trip. Thanks Dave for letting me go and leave the kids. Thanks to Shannon and Andy for watching the kids and thanks so much to Kathy, Michael, Michelle and Mathew who drove up fro New Mexico to babysit and play with the boys! You are wonderful and I really really appreciated it. I felt so in peace about the whole thing cause Collin and Casen had their grandma to watch them and uncle Matt and Michelle to play with. I love you all! Aloha!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!! And a lot of yummy treats!

Caroline said...

Those pictures are amazing! What a great opportunity for you and your mom and sister!

Daniel & Shandi said...

I miss it there. I forget how gorgeous it is! It looks like you girls had a ton of fun. (could this maybe be a start of a yearly tradition?)