Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happy Easter!


Isn't Easter a glorious and wonderful holiday? I love Easter. I love it for all it means. I love it because it represents life.  I am so thankful for the resurrection.  I feel like I can't mention Easter and not mention its real meaning.   I love spring time, it is such a beautiful and happy time! The Easter bunny sent us a new puppy for easter! Collin and Casen have a new buddy and they love him. He is a Golden Retriever, but he is an English Creme- therefore creme and not red! He is so sweet and great little buddy for all the boys. We named him Gunner. Sunday after noon the weather ended up being beautiful and we played outside all afternoon with him.

Easter Morning

(Or I guess if I was honest...Easter night... But it is a mimic of what Easter morning kind of looked like.  I forgot to take pictures in the morning.  I realized and Casen was already asleep- so I let Collin come downstairs and play with his stuff.  I just happened to take a few shots.)


Love this pic!  Collin is our family superhero! 


On Easter, right after we got home from church we all had to run outside and see Gunner and eat candy!







EGG COLORING  !!!!  Collin and I had a blast.  We chose to do this while Casen was sleeping.  Colin is very artistic and precise with his art projects.

Sunday afternoon we went to the park to play with Gunner more.






The following Sunday afternoon at the park.....  I am sure we are going to go to parks every Sunday after noon from now on!    
My little brother Coleson and Casen have formed a special bond.  Casen just loves him.

CHECK OUT THIS WILLIE!  Case is wild! :)


Now for some randoms in the middle of the week....  But I must say...
Utah is crazy!  We have weather in the 70s and then SNOW!

Look at this little MONSTER!  He was posing for the camera!  So I took a little photo shoot!



Casen's photo shoot, done by ME!




7 comments:

Unknown said...

Loved the update! Puppy is so cute and I love that picture of all of you at the park with Collin laying on top of Gunner. And, ps, I LOVE your hair short and curly like that. Very cute!

Unknown said...

PS..This is Jeni Ennis..I'm signed into one of my email accounts where my name is listed as Jennifer.

Unknown said...

The puppy is adorable!!! We've also had freak weather with nice sunny days followed with snow. I really hope it clears up soon. Good luck with the new dog!

April-Benjamin said...

Cute dog- you guys took the plunge all at once- chickens and a dog! Your HI trip looks amazing- I'm so jealous!!! What a fun memory for the Worley Girls.

You guys are adorable. WE love ya.

Ange said...

I was so sad that you couldn't come to our date night! We for sure need to plan another one! Your boys look so cute in their easter shirts!!

Jessica Anderson said...

I'm due around the end of July. i'm like 29 weeks now. I sent you a text a week or so ago with my number, did you get it?

Greg and Lisa said...

Holy Cow your boys are getting so big. Well, we are off to Illinois for school - we were on BYU's waiting list for awhile, but we just got a letter saying that we aren't any more. We are excited for the adventure - any advice??
Super cute boys!