Tuesday, September 15, 2009

6 year anniversary


Dave and I just celebrated our 6 year anniversary September 13th! We took a big trip to celebrate and to visit Kevin my brother in law. It was tons of fun and I have millions of pictures... but my stupid computer will not load ANY pictures at all. So... I will be posting some later. Collin also turned 4 and I have great pictures of his SuperHero Batman party! So... for now, I wanted to make a tribute to year number 6 for Dave and I. Whahoo :)







Love you hun!

5 comments:

Mink News said...

THANKS JESS. I love you too.

Daniel & Shandi said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I can't believe it's been 6 years. I remember going to your wedding reception with Daniel. It goes by so fast!

I can't wait to see the pictures from your trip and the Batman party. =0)

Congratulations again...you and your husband are darling together!

Eleyna Julia said...

Wow, that has gone by so fast! I'm so glad you are part of our fam Jess. Love you too Dave. :)

Greg and Lisa said...

Congrats to you guys! You really are a very cute couple. Hope all is well for you. I think we are surviving out here in Illinois. Jesse, maybe you can send some tips of what to do while your hubby is away for the day for this first year. There are 2 other couples from Utah out here that I spend a lot of time with, but I still find myself getting a little homesick and wishing I was home. I am sure it will go away with time:) Greg really likes school - but we are very grateful for Sundays to come around to finally see each other. Anyhoo, send tips our way if you get a chance! Love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

You guys are so cute! :)