Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Fall Colors

Saturday morning I went on a hike with my mom and Jena. Dave took the kids on an overnighter with the Priests and church to a cabin. I spent the night scrapbooking and hiking in the morning. It was so beautiful, I had to post some pictures. I also wanted to post them while its still fall!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Plus a few randoms....
Collin at his first day of preschool... Casen got all ready to go also... even though he had to go to the gym instead.
Photobucket
Don't they look handsome?
Aunt Jena is the secretary at their preschool. It's great.. we love seeing her and gma sherrie :)
Photobucket

Casen is such a doll right now!
Photobucket

Uncle Sam already teaching the boys BMX bike tricks
Photobucket

my cute fam just chillin
Photobucket

I went to lunch with my highschool best friends. Its been 81/2 years! Here we are
Photobucket

Literally, singing in the rain. I was hiding inside while the boys decided to play outside in the rain. Collin was so excited it was raining because he could use his new spiderman umbrella aunt carolyn gave him for his b-day.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Casen fell asleep like this after church, how funny. I don't know why the fork was like that.
Photobucket

Playing at home
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Well, I think I have done enough for now. Lets just say I am a little burned out tonight from doing about 5 posts in one sitting :) I think I fall into the category of a binge blogger.

7 comments:

Daniel & Shandi said...

Your hike looks absolutely gorgeous!

Unknown said...

That scenery is so beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are too cute!!!

Unknown said...

I love when you post. Your family is so adorable!

Florence Family said...

I can't believe how grown up your kids are getting!! They are too cute!!

Shane and Jena Rowley said...

Mink mink you stink,
just kidding we love you, through and through. Your pictures are great, it just must be fate. Fitter fatter, a site where moms chatter, "Just follow along, and the flab will be gone." Says JesseAnn Mink, The girl who loves pink!

Caroline said...

great post! Great pictures! I love that you and your mom and sister hike together! Miss you!