Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Fun


Easter Morning.... Kids make everything the best! I truly love being a mommy! We had a great day, and it was even better getting to hear all the conference talks on Jesus Christ on this special day. We finished it off by visiting Grandma and Grandpa Worley Great and Grandpa Worley. I dressed up Collin Casen in cute matching outfits, and FORGOT to take a picture!!!! Ahh... oh well what do you do! I am sure they don't care :)













Easter Egg hunt, crafts and face painting at the park with friends! Does Casen look like he was having fun? haha He was cold and just grumpy, but cheered up a little when he found some candy in eggs. That little man loves his sugar :)


















Yarn Machet (is that how you spell it?) Eggs. Super fun, Super messy! I cleaned up large amounts of flour water off my floor! But the boys had a blast. Just today after the eggs dried we popped the red balloons on the inside and they are SOOO cute, when finished! I am going to save them, I actually wish I had made more so I could put them in my iron center piece thingy on my table for Easter decorations. But needless to say, I had to strip the boys down and carry them up to the bath tup to deflour themselves.

7 comments:

Ryan and Christina said...

Yeah thanks for inviting me! I love the yarn egg idea so cute!

Eleyna Julia said...

You are always doing the cutest crafts with your boys. Where do you get all those ideas? That girls trip looked like a blast! Glad you got to get away.

The Hille's said...

OOO looks like fun! We need to get the boys together and play soon! Thanks for the blog invite!

Team Hilmo said...

Cute! btw...I have a new blog...www.teamhilmo.blogspot.com xoxo

Team Hilmo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
heidi said...

what a great idea! i love this. my kids love messes and this looks like a craft that i could actually handle. perhaps i can make this summertime appropriate somehow?

Unknown said...

Looks like it was a fun Easter!