Thursday, April 29, 2010

all about the boys!

Rain and Shine...





Here are some of our happenings....

New Paints...way messy, way fun!



















We went up to Hogle Zoo, had lots of fun and decided to buy a pass. So I
guess we are going to be going there a lot. We can get in 1 guest every time, so if anyone ever wants to come with us, let me know!


Our first wheel barrow... The boys thought it was great. And yes, we attempted some yard work:)




Play dough. This is Collins family of ducks (I helped him create) Dave is the red duck, I am purple, Collin is green, Casen yellow, and the new baby dark purple. We played ducks for quite a while.




1 comment:

Shane and Jena Rowley said...

I love the new blog look. Your boys are so cute, can't wait for the third!!! I love the ducks... that's awesome :)