Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Back from the 19th Century!






Yeah, I am finally coming out of the 19th century into the 20th and blogging again. I have been living in the dark ages I must admit! But I wanted to give a little update, especially to all my friends in Alabama who probably think I dropped off the face of the Earth, which many days I feel like I did! I did make it back to Utah, but it was dramatic, getting here. I had 2 plane flights to catch, and... I missed BOTH of them. Yes, if you can only imagine me Collin (the wild one) and Casen (the nursing one) missing two flights. I broke down CRYING in the Phoenix airport. Thankfully, April, my sister lin law let me spend a night at her house. Well, I finally made it, definatly not in the same state I left in. But I have had so much fun here in Utah. I LOVE being around all my family! We are staying at my grandma and grandpa worleys house, and still house shopping. We are having a real hard time trying to decide where we want to live! But in the mean time, I have been enjoying Utah and the snow, I love it. Dave has been busy working, and I have been busy with family, friends, houses, and my kids - which take up most of my time.
Anyways, I feel like I have so much to say, and I miss all my friends out in Alabama! I saw all my comments and love you all, I need to write back, but Case just woke up, and is screaming now.... hopefuly I can come read everyones blogs soon.

5 comments:

Jessica Anderson said...

wow... you finally posted again. Like 2 months later!! I'm sorry to hear about your flight there. I know how you feel, and I only had to deal with one baby when I flew and they were the worst flights of my life. I'm glad your back in your element in utah. I hope one day SOONER then later we will be joining you there. You better start posting more often. Casen looks SO much older.. and it's only been a month. Crazy. It's lonely out here with out anyone close by us. You guys left just in time cause it's like the worst tornado season ever! I hate it!

heidi said...

jesseann! glad to see you posting! i feel like it has been forever since we talked. have you found a new gym to teach at yet? i would love to take a class from you.
perhaps if my brother ever gets engaged we will visit utah this summer...

lramey said...

welcome back! to posting and Utah! It's been so fun to see you again!!!!! Let's play soon- all of us- like we talked about the other day. Missed you swimming yesterday!!!

Caroline said...

YAY! It was good to talk to you the other day. I'm glad I could talk you into updating your blog so we would all know you survived your trip. We miss y'all!

Hanna said...

HEY! i was actually checking out your blog the other day through emily's. your kids are so dnag cute. i loved your latest family pictures. i would also love to meet cody. i think he is pretty great, but you'll have to make up your own mind. haha.