Saturday, March 15, 2008

Mama and Papa's House

As most of you know, our little family has been living at my grandparents house while we try to find a spot to live. Finding a spot to live has been MUCH harder than we imagined... I am not going to even begin to explain all that we have gone through, I get annoyed even talking about houses now. But.... in the mean time we have had the neatest experience to live with my grandparents. They are the most kind and loving people. My grandma gets right down to business with Collin.... fighting sharks, flying in the little Einsteins rocket ship and playing dump truck over and over again. She seems to never tire from him and his play! She takes so much time every day to tell him all she can, to show him the world around him, and to make him feel very important and validated. She has been the most wonderful example to me on how to sincerely play and teach Collin. I am so grateful for her wisdom, her love, and most of all her example. It has been so neat for Collin to get to know his great grandparents so well. Collin talks about his Mama and Papa all the time. It has been so neat for me and Dave to have this time to grow closer to them! I love you grandma and grandpa Worley, and thank you for taking care of our family!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

I have chills all over! So sweet!


So, did y'all find a house?

Jessica Anderson said...

That's so great to have your family there to help you out now! I'm jealous. Hey, i emailed you... my email address is XjessicaX1@hotmail.com just in case it went into your junk folder or something.