Saturday, March 15, 2008

Soaking up the Fam

This is a picture of my grandma and grandpa Heninger. LOVE THEM! They came down to meet their great grandson Casen. They are the funnest grandparents, and Case seemed to love them!

Coleson made this car at scouts. Its really fun, I was the "donkey" for a long time, running everyone else around. Dave referred to me as "ol' stripes" (notice the striped skater jacket of Sammy's I have on) Collin had tons of fun. Coleson was so good to play with him forever!

Uncle "Sasa" and "Coco" are now a major part of Collin's life! He LOVES to play with them, and follows Sammy everywhere he goes! It is adorable, so I had to take some pictures of a few of their favorite things to do together!

Sammy and Coleson are great uncles! We love you guys!
Oh and Collin is SOOO good at riding the scooter! Its too cute!

Of course, BMX biking.


1 comment:

Caroline said...

Aww! I'm so glad Collin has some fun boy cousins to play with!