Monday, March 31, 2008

"So what does your husband do"...








Ok, it seems that recently the number one question in my life is "so what does Dave do now that he is done with law school?" Since the answer is just a little complicated, and I basically never brag about my husband, I thought I would answer it here on our blog!

Dave is up to the following:

1. Studying for the Utah Bar which he takes in July
2. Growing his Internet marketing firm, Dream Systems Media, which is a parent LLC over several different Internet retail properties and Internet marketing firms.
Here is a list of the "Stores" and "Directories"
a. Rocky Mountain Mattress - www.rockymountainmattress.com (memory foam neck pillows and stuff)
b. My LDS Direct - www.myldsdirect.com (lds blog)
c. My LDS Missionary - www.myldsmissionary.com
d. ePlanit - www.eplanit.biz
e. State of Law - www.stateoflaw.com (law firm directory)
Here is a list of the "Marketing Firms"
a. Utah SEO Firm - www.utahseofirm.com
b. SEO for Lawyers - www.seoforlawyers.com (seo for lawyers blog)
c. Arizona SEO Agency - www.arizonaseoagency.com

See what I mean, complicated, but everything is really tied together. Dave is the Chief Legal Officer for the company and makes sure all of the sites are staying out of trouble. So if you ever wondered what Dave does...now you know!

My favorite part about the new gig is that he now works from home 2 or 3 days a week - so we get to see him quite a bit. Here are a few recent pictures of him with the boys. You also get to see Collin in action at our family Easter egg hunt!

6 comments:

Shannon & Summer said...

Wow! That is quite the "job"! I am glad you guys are back here! I can't believe you only live like 2 miles from me and I hardly see you! We need the weather to get warmed up so we can get out and play!

Meghan said...

Thanks, that clears up A LOT. Just Kidding! I already knew, but it's fun to see that he is doing so good. Tell Dave good luck with the bar. Damon is going to take it in Feb, since we won't even be moving until July.

Unknown said...

Dave has been busy!! This is such a fun website to see what everyone is up to. Casen's hair is starting to have a little redish tint? It is fun to see everyone growing up.

Eleyna Julia said...

I liked your post. Nice to know what Dave is up to. I wish Bryson could work from home a few days a week!!! How is the house buying process coming? Are you so excited to move? Good luck with that!

April-Benjamin said...

Tyler also loves his girl cousin, Annie. I think I remember Dave & I having a conversation about having little crushes on cousins too. It was so fun looking at your site- I haven't looked at it in a long time. I loved the "sickness" blog where you talked about thanking H.F. over and over for your kids. True that. It is so wonderful to be a Mom and little boys are SO precious. I want to see what your house looks like. I'm very excited you guys got in one. If it's the same house Dave showed me while he was here- it is AMAZING! It'll be really fun to see it!

-April

Caroline said...

wow! How do y'all keep up with all that?