Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas Cheer

We were in full support of Christmas today, all wearing holiday sweaters... they looked so cute!! (except for Dave...he wasn't down)


And everything below are some pictures of me and Collin's Christmas Spirit :) Since... I don't have any family parties to attend.. we made some of our own. I think I thought they would be more fun than Collin, though. He usually ditched out, leaving me alone to finish (and of course, clean up)! But we had lots of fun!
Tyson and Collin... love, hate friends...
and Mommy and Casen... just lovers!
Now, this was me and Collins FIRST time actually making sugar cookies from scratch.
Umm, this red frosting stayed on Collins hand for about 2 days... You know that thick food coloring, well, Collin scooped out a whole spoon full to make the red frosting. Lets just say it had a little too much... You couldn't eat any cookie with the red frosting, I tried it, and suffered severe gagging from the bitter taste. So we stuck with green on the remaining ones.
And those green hands are from a beautiful Christmas finger paint accomplished by Collin! (I think he really just likes to make the mess)

10 comments:

Meghan said...

you are a brave woman to attempt sugar cookie decorating with a two year old boy. I skipped it all together this year to avoid all of the mess. But Collin looks so cute with green and red hands anyway.

lramey said...

you're the best mommy ever!! I love Collin's red and green-ness! Happy Christmas! See you soon!

Caroline said...

Y'all are so cute in your Christmas sweaters!

Tiffany Fackrell said...

Jessieanne, This is Tiffany (Byington) from BYU! Holy Cow I stumbled across your blog and I just had to tell you that you have the cutest little family EVER! You are gorgeous! and your two little boys are adorable! I can't believed you moved from Utah, Hadn't you just built a beautiful home there before we graduated...? Anyway, you can check out my blog at fackrellfamily.blogspot.com

-Tiffany Fackrell

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Jessieanne! this is stephanie johnson...remember me from JR HIGH!
anyways it was fun to see your blog off of Kristis. You are darling...and your boys are so cute! keep in touch. Our blog is jakeandstephanietaylor.blogspot.com

linds jo said...

yea! i found you. your little fam is so darling. it was good to see you the other day!

lindsay peterson{nelson}
lindspete.blogspot.com

Jessica F. said...

I ran into your blog while reading someone else's, so I thought I would say hi. Your family is adorable! Your kids are so cute. I just thought I would say hi....this is Jessica Hawkins Fillmore in case you were wondering.

Cody, Allison, Kaitlyn and Andrew said...

Hey! Gosh I can't believe how big Collin is! Hope you guys are doing well. our blog is: codyandallisoncirac.blogspot.com

Jessica Anderson said...

hey whats your email address?

holley family said...

so where'd ya guys go????