Thursday, December 6, 2007

Family Pics

Yeah.... our family was able to get "Family Pictures" I am so happy! This is the first time I have officially taken charge and arranged a family picture. I feel so proud. :) Not that I am the one who took the pictures, but I feel like I am a mother on the ball, like all the rest of you out there. I arranged, organized, etc. maybe I will actually get out a Christmas card this year for the first time!! Especially sense Casen didn't even get birth announcements. So here is the link to see them. I will put some on my blog later.

http://www.michaelthemaven.com

Our great friend and wonderful photographer Michael Andrew Shiffler took them. He is awesom and lots of fun! Thanks Mike!

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Those pictures are SO good! I can't wait to see more!

Kristi F. said...

Your family pictures are so cute! Will you send me your address so that I can send you a Christmas card? kristi@bartlett-title.com

Jessica Anderson said...

Such cute family pictures! I FINALLY found your blog!..