Thursday, December 6, 2007

Jingle Bells Jingle Bells, Jingle All the Way!

Yeah, we finished the 5K! These are my favorite friends Megan and then Caroline (if you don't already know :) ) but they told me about the 5k Jingle Bell run for Arthritis in Birmingham, and so I decided to do it with them. It was lots of fun! I pried Dave into driving up with me. But Collin actually had tons of fun.







And last, but not least.... this is my Christmas Present... beautiful new... BOB DOUBLE JOGGING STROLLER! Its a beauty. I LOVE IT! :)))) There is baby Casen sleeping away. And yes its December and has been in the upper 60s every day.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

YAY! So glad we could run together even though you kicked my butt!

Shannon & Summer said...

You are amazing to be running a 5K such a short time after having a baby!