Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy 4th Weekend!






Happy 4th of July! I love this Holiday! It really is the best holiday, we celebrate our freedom and living in America, and spend time with family, friends, and watching fireworks! I love it! In the morning I ran the freedom run 10k in provo. It was pretty sweet except that I almost missed it, I showed up right before the race started! In the morning I was scrambling around for my gym shoes for so long... and eventually found them sitting in my closet, where I thought they were but could not find them for forever! So, my point being, I couldn't find my shoes, never mind make time to grab my camera! After the race we watched the parade with the Wendy and Cameron and their family. Thankfully we have good friends, cause both parades now we would of had no where to sit, but our friends save spots and we just mooch their spots! After we made a trip to my grandparents for a while and in the evening I made fajitas... one of the first meals I have cooked in quite a while and we had our very own firework show in front of our house. Collin literally went crazy, he LOVED to "make fire" ! When we ran out of what we had, Dave and him went to the store to buy more, cause we were having so much fun. (Oh, except when I burned my thumb, not so fun.




5 comments:

Shannon & Summer said...

Happy fourth of JUly to you guys! I am happy to hear you made it to the race - way to sign up all on our own - props to you!

heidi said...

so, casen is adorable. totally adorable. i hope that he likes older women because scarlett is totally available.
we are coming out to utah in august...perhaps we can get together???

Mink News said...

Heidi, I am sure Casen would be all about Scarlett! She is too cute!

Greg and Lisa said...

You're family pictures are so funny! How did you do that! I honestly laughed out load as I looked at them.
Loved all the rest of your pictures too. Jesse Ann, you are a cute mom! You guys can come over anytime!
Lisa

Caroline said...

Cute pictures!
I have NEVER known you to be on time for a race! HAHA!