Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Kids

I like this picture of Coleson and Collin together. Collin is buddies with my brothers, and talks about them all the time. Its been so interesting to me to listen to Collin talk. I try to understand the world from his view... who knows, but I think its a good effort. We have been telling Collin we are moving to our new house... and tomorrow is the big day. We went to look at the house tonight and I showed him his room, and he was deeply upset. He was mad there was no toys in his room :) Too cute. Then he checked the room I told him Casen would be in and he was even more bummed. I have been trying to explain to him now for 2 1/2 months that we will get his bike and all his toys off our big truck when we move to our new house. So, he was upset to see an empty house tonight. But hopefully tomorrow... after all the explanations for 3 months about old houses, new houses, grandmas house, my moms house, and where the heck his house is.... etc. it will all come together for him. I too, am excited to move in. Collin is a wonder! I am so thankful for him and Casen. The best part of my day everyday is when I see Collin and Casen interact together. Casen will laugh at Collin and even laughs when Collin "soft wrestles" with him. I love it.
Well, I am so sick and staying up late, waisting precious sleep time... when I have to move tomorrow. This blog thing...can suck you in. Once I look at one friends blog, I have to look at them all.

8 comments:

Jessica Anderson said...

hey girl! So, I guess your just not getting my emails for some reason. Cause I've emailed you back twice now. Maybe it's just going straight to your junk folder or something? That's awesome that you guys are moving into your new house today! Make sure you post pictures! and let me know when you get a phone!

Meghan said...

Good Luck! I am so excited for you guys to finally have a "home". I can't wait to see it. Luckily kids adjust really fast. He is going to love having his own space again. That is so cute they play together so well. I love to listen to my kids laugh together. See you in a few months.

Damon said...

Good luck with the move. I can't wait until we are in a house too, I am not looking forward to moving.

Ashlee said...

Good luck getting moved in and organized! How exciting that you found a house and get to settle down! Collin sounds like a character! I can't wait to meet him someday soon!

The Hille's said...

Wait a minute! I didn't know you bought a house! Where are you moving?

Jeni said...

Be sure and post pictures of your new house when you get all settled. We miss you here in Bama. It seems like eons since ya'll left!

April-Benjamin said...

Yeah!!!! I have been wondering if you guys were able to move in. How great! Does Collin feel like it's home w/ some of his toys out? I can't wait to see more house pics. w/ your stuff in it.
-April

Cheyenne said...

I hate moving, but I LOVE new houses! I like to arrange and unpack. Good luck with it all! Post some pictures!