Thursday, April 3, 2008

Seeing the Every Day


Now, I usually am not a huge writer on my blog, and like to put up pictures to let my family and friends far away see whats going on, (and vise versa...I love reading others blogs more than working on my own) But I found this magazine called "Seeing the Every Day" and I loved what I read. I think sometimes I get caught up on all the things I have to do, or all the things I can take Collin to do to give him all the opportunities possible, and on and on.... and when I read this, I already new it, but I was reminded again how important the every day is. I too truly believe that it is the "collective sum of those memories that shapes the character of an individual" I love that, and I know that, but I love hearing it and having it reinforced, and knowing that other people feel the same way. I didn't get a subscription to this magazine, but thought I would share, just cause I like it :) Kinda random... I know!
www.seeingtheeveryday.com

2 comments:

lramey said...

wow, so true! amen sista!!!!

Caroline said...

Thanks so much for the reminder! I needed that!