Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Snow Basin










I was finally able to go snowboarding this season! Thanks to my family for watching Collin and Casen back at the Lodge. (Well actually outside the lodge the whole time) The weather was beautiful and there was a band playing music the whole time. I had such a fun day!
Because I hadn't been all season I was scared I might suck at snowboarding...but ended up I still new how. But Sammy has officially passed me up and Coleson is catching up! My cousins Colt and Charlie are awesome at skiing, since they are the ski team. But thank you Collette and Grandma for inviting us up and watching Collin and Casen. Collin had a blast and still talks about him sledding in the white snow on the mountain.

6 comments:

Shannon & Summer said...

That looks like so much fun! Where is snow basin? Way to go with keeping up your snowboarding!

Meghan said...

How fun! Of all the time I lived in Utah, I have never snowboarded or skied. I am too big of a chicken! Way cute pictures!

lramey said...

oh how fun!!!!! you're killing me with how cute you are!!!!!!!!

let's play soon!!!

Damon said...

I miss the snow. Cool pics guys.

Thad said...

Lookin good on the slopes Jesse Ann. Hopefully I'll see ya'll soon.

Jeni said...

Now that's something you couldn't do in Bama? It seems like YEARS since you left here!