Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My Smart World Preschool's Blog

So, I started another blog. It is for my mom's Preschool. It is just in the makings, but I am really excited about it. Consequently, I bet I end up working on it more than my blog. But I think once we get all the things on it that I want, it will be a great resource. I thought it would be a great idea to have a blog for all the preschool parents and potential parents to have a place they can go and see pictures of their kids, activities they are doing and things they are learning. If you want to check it out the link is:

www.mysmartworld.wordpress.com

Like, I said its still in the makings, and has so much more work to be done. Soon we will make it a direct page and link from her website.

3 comments:

Maria said...

I love the blog! I passed it onto my friends, which are about half of the families that go to My Smart World, so you should have some traffic there soon!

Kristi F. said...

I have been wanting to go to the baby classes there forever! I actually talked to your mom a while ago and told her that we were going to start going. But Mondays come and go and I never make it! Anyway, I'm glad that you are back in Utah now! We need to get together, I have never seen your kids!

April-Benjamin said...

You did a great job on the blog! I enjoyed seeing all the pics. Are you guys moving in tomorrow? I hope so! How is Collin liking preschool?
-April