Tuesday, September 2, 2008

hAPpY BiRThDaY CoLliN! Your 3!




Collin turned 3 on Aug 31st!! Its hard for me to believe that he can be three already! On Saturday we threw Collin a Race Car birthday party. I let him pick what kind of party, and race car it was. It ended up turning out really fun. Collin picked his friends to invite, and I think they all had a great time together. I decided to make some race cars for the kids to run around in. Thankfully my sister came over the day before to help me make them, or I don't know if I would have slept AT ALL the night before. I already had stayed up pretty late frosting the cake. But Collin seriously loved every part of his party. That night Dave took Collin to the first BYU football game, just the two of them. These are few pictures Dave got of them on his phone.

Happy Birthday Collin!  We love you so much!  You have brought so much joy to my life I can't even explain! The last 3 years have been the best years of my life.  Thank you for being you!  Have a happy 3rd year!

9 comments:

heidi said...

amazing job martha stewart!!! and your green stripey sweater is so adorable!!!

lramey said...

how STINKING cute!!!! What a perfect party! Sorry we couldn't get there---- hope you got my messages that day...my phone went bonkers...

but how cute- the cars, the cake, the games, the food! WAY TO GO!!!maybe i'll hire you to do Max's bday!!!??

Caroline said...

What a CUTE party! Happy Birthday Collin!

Ashlee said...

I love the cars! You throw an amazing party! Collin will always know that he is so loved when he looks back and sees how much his party meant to you.

Cheyenne said...

Happy Birthday Collin! I love the race car idea.

Amanda said...

That's amazing...great job. way to put a party together, I'm sure it was a blast for the kids.

Ryan and Christina said...

you have the most adorable little boys! Lets set our kids up. I love your blog it is fun to see what you are up to. Collin's party was so cute. And you are the cutest mommy ever.
love ya Christina
rcprows.blogspot.com

Eleyna Julia said...

Wow, talk about our kids growing up too fast. Happy bday Collin! The party sounds like it was a hit, thanks to you. It was so much fun to see you guys the other night. Lets do it again soon.

Durrant Family said...

Way to start him early at the football games David! You have to train them up right! Cute cars Jesseann! So much work WOW!
Aunt Julie