Thursday, September 25, 2008

Our 5 year


Dave and I just celebrated our 5 year anniversary!!! Being married to Dave has been the most wonderful years of my life. This is a picture of us going out the night before to dinner and temple. The next morning I woke up deadly, and I mean deadly sick. The only thing I got out of bed to do was to go to the doctors. So needless to say, Dave took great care of me. He took me to the doctors even though the BYU game was on T.V. :) If you know Dave, BYU games are very important! Anyways, Happy Anniversary to us for 5 years!

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

Happy Anniversary! Im glad you guys went out the night before since you were sick the next day. Hope you are feeling ok now. I know what you mean about BYU Football...ugh Greg can't even talk to me hours before the game starts, during and after! I really wonder if he would call someone else to take me to the Dr if I was sick during a BYU game.

Caroline said...

Happy Anniversary!
Hope you are feeling better! What a great date night-dinner and temple! Chris and I did that last Friday but our dinner was Sonic drive-thru!

The Hille's said...

Happy Anniversary. That is to bad you got sick. Do you think it was food poisoning?

It was so fun seeing you, your kids, and your beautiful house. What were we thinking; a picture was so called for at that event!