Monday, August 18, 2008

Friends and Family please help :)

Okay, so while I was trying to change the background of my blog with a friend we accidentally deleted ALL my friends and family list. Yeah I know... and for some reason we couldn't even get it to work in the end. But Just tonight I got on the computer and it worked... but still no friend and family on my blog :( So, if you are my friend or family, will you please email me your domain name to your blog? I will never be able to go and find or remember everybody that I had! So I would love it of you could pretty PLEASE send me your domain name. Email me or Dave or leave it on the comments section. Thanks a ton, and I hope to see emails and comments flowing in real soon :)
Love you all!

13 comments:

lramey said...

what kind of a friend would do that to your blog? little hooker!!!!

IF we're still friends and you want to include me under "friends" not enemies....

lramey@gmail.com

Jessica Anderson said...

I did that once, it sucked.

www.dougicanixon.blogspot.com

Shannon & Summer said...

I am so sorry that happened!

whalensworld.blogspot.com

heidi said...

www.alittleplacecalledawesome.blogspot.com

have you checked into bloglines or google reader? this keeps everything organized for you and alerts your to new updates when they happen.

Natalie said...

I did it once as well. It was a pain!

danandnatalie.blogspot.com

Meghan said...

I really hope that I have the baby before then, but if not we will be there. lookatusmac@gmail.com Email me and then I will send you our address, if that doesn't work, just call me.

Kira Jay said...

That sucks that happened!

peterandkirajay.blogspot.com

Florence Family said...

bummer, that would really suck! Call me so we can get together.

www.florencefamilyblog.blogspot.com

Dayna said...

I also did that once. It took me a long time to get them all back. Good Luck!
www.blauerfamily.blogspot.com

Ashlee said...

http://wernersrus.blogspot.com

It was so good to bump into you in UT! I wish I lived out there so we could hang out! Maybe someday! Your blog looks super cute by the way!

Sara said...

Don't even know if you had ours to begin with, but I like keeping up with folks from T-town. You can find us at arcchiblogger.blogspot.com. yes, that's two c's.

Jeni said...

www.rolltideennisfamily.blogspot.com
we sure do miss you guys.

Cody, Allison, Kaitlyn and Andrew said...

I totally have done that!

codyandallisoncirac.blogspot.com