Tuesday, August 5, 2008

These are the Days of our Lives...

The Melchiors, Rameys and Chatfields came over for a really fun night!
Collin and Connor, Collin was showing Connor how to do "tricks" on his scooter.
The "Men" playing basketball and my little brother C

The cute Ramey kids.... I love that I told them to look over for a picture and Conli busted out this pose! Isn't she adorable?
The Women...
The American Fork Canyon view from our front yard ...
By the end of the night... Collin was looking pretty rough, he was so WORN OUT! That day before our friends came over, we went to the "Highland Fling" We watched the parade, played children games all day, watched 2 BMX bike shows with my brothers, and ran under the Firemen hose that came off the top of the ladder of the firetruck. It was so crazy. Dave and I were drenched to say the least... somehow Collin ran to the back and escaped. But here is Collin at the days end. He looks quite beat down :)


Two little Monkeys jumpin' in the BED....
Collin taught Casen how to hold on to the crib and jump like a wild man in his own bed!


On the 24th of July we had party at my house with my family and my Grandma and Grandpa Worley. We enjoyed a great meal and a firework show in my front yard, put on by my dad and Sammy and Coleson. It was great!



Last week we went to the MINK FAMILY REUNION! It was tons of fun to mingle with so much family. We went swimming at a wonderful private pool, where Collin literally had the time of his life! He went down the slide over and over again. It was great for me because Julie held Casen half the time and he slept part too. It was so nice!
The next day Collin was able to ride horses and 4 wheel with his cousins out side at Heidi and Jareds house. He played with the kids all day! I didn't even realize I had two kids. It was a blast, and Collin loved it. Collin and Maya are so cute together, they play really well together. My camera died, so I didn't get any pictures of the next day.
The rest are just pics of our family! The picture below is the cutest thing in the world. WHENEVER the kids are riding in the car... and they are tired Collin will grab Casens hand. Its adorable. They both fell asleep this time. I thought I needed a picture. It breaks my heart!
Collins new shades...

Finally Dave and I were able to enjoy a evening bike riding. We got our bikes fixed, and Dave has evenings off. It was great! And cute little Casen leaned his head on Collin the whole time!

Action shot...

Jena and I went to MaMa Mia while Dave and Sammy went to Batman... yeah we didn't realize they would be a whole hour longer. Our show was over at 12:00 midnight and waiting until 1:00 am sitting outside on a rock.... you start to get a little crazy!

7 comments:

Shannon & Summer said...

It looks like you guys had tons of fun the other night! I wish we were there! Your house looks so cute - I want to see it! And, that private pool looks so dang awesome too - how fun!
Oh, and your view of the canyon is gorgeous!

lramey said...

SO fun!!! We had a blast! Now we need to do it again without the children-who we love, but you know what I mean! Let's just schedule weekly nights of friendly fun! We'll just switch houses!!! What a Plan!!!

remember how my regrowth on that picture is HORRENDOUS!!!! (i have no idea how to spell that) Oh gosh, I must get my hair done soon!

FUN FUN FUN at that pool! And you're the cutest mom ever!

did you like the movie???

Kira Jay said...

Looks like you guys are having a busy and fun summer! Are you guys living in Highland? You have a nice view of the canyon...man I miss the Utah mountains! Looks like you have a cute house too!
The picture of Collin and Casen asleep and holding hands is precious!!!

Amberlin Gefrom said...

You have seriously the cutest boys ever...and I was wondering how your no sweets thing went..because I honestly have that same struggle... :-)

wendy said...

Thanks so much for the fun night! I love your house! Lets plan on our BYU game party!

lramey said...

'member how we were friends until i ACCIDENTALLY changed your blog and ruined your list of friends? I just have to say SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katy said...

That is a precious picture of your boys holding hands. Kids are so angelic when they're asleep. Of course, I have a cranky teething baby right now so sleeping time is my favorite time!