Monday, August 25, 2008

T- town memories

So this is my wonderful friend Cassie. I lived by her while we where in Alabama for Law school. Her husband was in law school too, and actually they found a house that was for sale by them they new we were going to school out there and picked us out a house we could but to live next to them. WE had only met them once before when we were out for the orientation. It was really great having such good friends so close! I think at first I had a hard time opening up to friends, because I didn't think I wanted to be there. But now I am soooo sooo grateful for all the people who kept on friending me! :) I love them all. Cassie and I would always go walking together with our two boys, trade babysitting while we worked, and talk talk talk. She was such a great friend to me. Now we have both moved back and her husband works in SLC. She came over to my house to play one afternoon (thats the first pic) , and another we went up to hers and played in her backyard. They jumped onthe the tramp with sprinklers(I think that is an all time best thing for kids in the summer), and put huge ice cubes all over the tramp. Collin and Tyson had quite a bit of fun together, except when they were hitting, punching, pushing, throwing ice, or running each other over on bikes and scooters! They are seriously so funny. They love playing with each other, and always have, but they are so DANG violent with each other. Cassie and I can't figure it out!



1 comment:

Mortenson Family Fun said...

Jesse!!! You are sooo nice to write this! We have had lots of fun together over the years and you are a great friend! I'm glad that we still hang out!!!! Too bad we're not still neighbors. Maybe you can move to Riverton.....it's a thought.