Monday, August 25, 2008

The waterfall jump!

I like these pictures of swimming. We went to thi s private pool swimming with my brothers and my sister . There is this really tall waterfall -thats a ledge to jump off of and Sammy my brother who is 15 took Collin up there to jump off. I was seriously freaking out, calling his name, and in a panic. But Sammy is up there talking Collin into jumping off and he only has 2 little arm floaties. I guess Sammy had to give Collin a push, but off I saw Collin go. Then, to scare me more they kept going again and again! There were no kids even close to Collins size jumping off! Collin never fully jumped on his own, Sam said he always had to push a little. At the top, Sammy would say, "I'll give you 5 moneys if you jump on your own" But Sam still helped push him off, and when Collin came out of the water the first thing he said is "I want my 5 moneys" It was pretty hilarious.





These are my cute brothers Sammy and Coleson and my sister Jena with Collin.

1 comment:

Shannon & Summer said...

This pool looks awesome - I wish it weren't private!