Monday, August 25, 2008

MinkFamily Reunion

Collin and Casen's Grandma and Grandpa Mink came up to Utah for the MINK reunion. We loved every minute that they were here visiting us! AT the reunion they had some "kid games" and because Kathy-Daves MOM- was in charge of them Dave ended up being the target for wet sponges. I personally thought it was really really funny to see kids throw sponges as hard as they could at Dave. I am not sure why.

This Casen and Collins sweetest uncle Mathew! Collin really loved spending time with Mathew, and Casen liked him too- actually. Mathew was so fun to have at our house. He read Collin stories and took great care of him! We love you Mathew, and Collin really misses you!
Grandma Mink we love you too! You are the best grandma my children could ever ask for!
And this little guy.... is starting to walk!
One day we went up Provo Canyon and had a picnic and played lots and lots and lots of games. My brothers came up for a while to play some Mink kids vs. Worley kids kickball and football. I guess I better not bring up the score on the kick ball game..... :) :) :)
Grandpa Mink is always so much fun!
Aunt Michelle lookin' soo super cute. I had lots of fun shopping at the mall with Michelle. She has great taste and lots of shopping endurance. I like that in a girl!
(Yes, I realize my shirt is tucked in some weird way and no one told me before they took this picture)

2 comments:

Shannon & Summer said...

I love family and I love reunions! You have been up to lots of fun! Are you coming on Thursday to girls night?!

Unknown said...

Cute pictures wish I could have been there. Happy Birthday Collin in 4 days!! I can't believe he is three!